Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Three Preschool and Backyard Football

Matthew wasn't the most cooperative with pictures this morning.
I tried, but didn't get a good one of the three of them. This scene is pretty typical:
I finally got Natalie by herself. I think she thrives under the one-on-one attention.

When it was time to go and I was loading them in the car, Libby was in here saying, "Beeby Guts go bye-bye?" (P.S. Baby Gus goes EVERYWHERE with her)
On to Backyard Football... I've got the phone/camera in one hand and am trying to throw/catch with Matthew while capturing these images.
After a nice game of catch, Natalie came back outside after changing out of her school clothes. For some reason she thinks that football players spit a lot, so she showed she was ready to play.
They had a blast.
And ended the game with a hug and shaking the other's hand saying, "congratulations."
Where was Libby during this?
"How do you expect me to play when I have two left feet?" (shoes)

3 comments:

a.marie said...

these pictures seriously KILL me hahaha. love matthew's face in the first one. and the last one of libby is classic. and natalie's poses alone of course. she MUST be the spotlight. duh...!

Stephanie said...

Beeby Guts! Love it. And the pictures are great. I love the 3 of them together - one silly, one sullen, and one running away. Looks like you're having fun there in farm town.

Rachel said...

Love these pics. The last one of Libby is hilarious- definitely a keeper and used in the future when needed kinda picture!