Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's all in the way you word it...

In this picture are my co-captain from this year, Adrienne, my co-captain for next year, Alleigh, my assistant coach (and wonderful friend), Adrienne, and me!
I completed a 5K run!
I was the last of the runners to come in.
*Now in fairness...I did not train. The last time I ran was on the beach in Florida over Christmas! This course was rediculously hard, too! Hills galore!

I coached my cheerleaders to a first place victory in a competition!
We were the only team in the competition in our division.
*Now in fairness....there is no excuse.

I came in second in a golf tournament!
Out of two in my age/gender bracket.
*Now in fairness...I lost by one stroke.

I placed third in a partner stunt competition in college!
Out of three couples.
*Now in fairness...the other couples were Division I on scholarship.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all about the power of positive thinking. Nothing wrong with that!

Rachel said...

You crack me up!!!!! :-)